I am currently listening to this music DVD from a labmate – it’s a compilation of the top 1109 songs ever judged by a Holland radio station! I am only up to song 110: Beach Boys – God only knows… I still have a long long way to go! And it doesn’t help when some of the songs are like over 10 minutes long. What are some of the songs in this list? The top song is Queen – Bohemian Rapsody and there are a few U2 and Beatles amongst the top 100 (no surprises there). As I scrolled down the list, some of the more recent songs I recognised that made it closer to the top are Robbie Williams – Angels at 114; Bryan Adams – Everything I do (I do it for you) at 131; Jon Bon Jovi – Always at 143; Seal – Kiss from a rose at 227; Celine Dion – My heart will go on at 238 and closely followed by Anastacia – I’m outta love at 256… all GREAT songs!
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment