Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sydney Trip - 2

The weather of the second half of the trip was completely opposite to the first – it was absolutely beautiful! Of course we didn’t miss the opportunity to take a few postcard quality photos of the opera house and the bridge. Along with my last day in Sydney, it was great to just relax and enjoy doing nothing.

How can I forget the stares and looks of the pass-bys when I was in the airport with 4 boxes – each of a dozen donuts – of Krispy Kreme! For those who are not familiar Krispy Kreme donuts (or doughnuts as the Americans call it), they are an American franchise just like Maccus and they have been making donuts since 1937. Only Sydney has their shops within Australia so it’s not hard to pick who’s coming back from Sydney in an airport. I’ve heard stories after stories of how good their donuts are – but is it all just a hype or are their donuts really that good? Well, from the feedbacks I got from my workmates, they are definitely good donuts! And I can’t believe that even my mum likes them too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes they are REALLY THAT good!

haha.. esp after you zap them in the microwave for 8 seconds no more no less.. haha..