Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Arh... major headache...

Got a major headache...

There has been some bizarre weather in Melbourne in the last 7 days. This time last week, we were drenched with pouring rain; then a change came late of last week, giving us a really nice and sunny weekend. That also progressed into a humid and very stuffy start of this week, which shot the temperature to 39 degrees Celsius yesterday. The heat did not go away until this morning when the temperature suddenly dropped to mere 20 today...

Lack of sleep from the big weekend and the uncomfortable hot nights in the last few days definitely weren't helping...

I also had a soccer game yesterday... thank god it was indoors, otherwise I would have suffered a heat stroke playing on a 39 degrees day! Anyway, I headed the ball (quite hard) mid of the game and maybe that contributed to my major headache today too...

And of course... the ever-so-annoying hayfever...

Sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better mate. Keep on swimming, keep on swimming...