How many Xmas parties do we need for work? So far, there’s one for the whole Institute (lunch till late); one for the Centre (lunch till late); one the boss just happen to organise at his place (again lunch till late) and probably one more just for our immediate group. So, that’s FOUR altogether in the span of less than 2 weeks. Not that I don’t like Xmas parties but you would’ve thought seeing your workmates everyday is enough, let alone in four Xmas parties! The thing with these Xmas parties is that if everyone goes, it will look really bad if you don’t. And since most people usually go based on this perception, a really good and valid excuse is needed if you want to get out of it. I still haven’t come up with mine yet and the dates are getting closer so I guess I will just have to go…
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment