Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Consideration

It hasn’t been the best of times recently and I don’t know whether it’s because of that, little things tend to tic me off. I was pretty annoyed when I got home last night, not only seeing a sickie laying on our couch full-stretched but this person managed to change other people’s schedule because of his needs. I mean seriously, would you travel all the way to someone else’s house and expect other people to take care of you when you are not well – mate, go home and rest, and stop spreading the disease! Can anyone be more inconsiderate and selfish???

Of course being a pleasant host, mum said to me – doesn’t matter la, you will understand in due time. The thing is I don’t want to understand! If it takes so much tolerance to get to know this person, I give up! It doesn’t take such an effort to think in another person’s perspective – sure, he is sick and wants some TLC – mate, who doesn’t get sick every now and then? I wasn’t feeling all that great myself, do I barged into someone else’s place and expect to be fed and cared? How old are you and who do you think you are!! The bottom line is if you don’t expect to be treated this way then don’t go around treating people like that…

1 comment:

Panda said...

I am feeling a bit of what you are feeling right here lately. Am I just growing a tad too protective of my own space? Others just don't seem to considerate enough ...