It was only a few days ago that we celebrated the birth of Daniel. The lab got excited and I am organising the card and gift for the little one.
A couple of nights ago, I saw a status update on a friend's FB, he asked that we all pray for his family. I have known this family for... how long... hmm... at least 17 years. My mum and his mum are best friends, my sister and his sister are best friends. His mum has been suffering but winning the battle against breast cancer for some time now but in recent years, the disease is fighting back. Fighting back really bad. I called my mum as I walked home from work last night. I could hear her upset voice. I could tell this is not good. Her best friend is starting to hallucinate, she doesn't recognise people that are closest to her, she is losing... We are losing her...
Let's pray to relieve her pain
Let's pray to relieve her pain

No comments:
Post a Comment