Just received a call from Mum saying I will be home alone tonight *sigh*. Now I have to think about what to eat tonight all by myself, maybe it’s take out again…*sigh*. I remember not long ago I love having the whole house by myself – I can eat whatever I want, wherever I want; watch whatever I want and whenever I want. But after a few of these experiences, I got quite sick of it. The house is suddenly darker than usual and it has never been this quiet before.
At the end of the day, especially after work, it feels great going home and dinner is all ready on the table. It’s quite warm to realise there is someone there waiting for you to get home and have dinner with them. So right now although I am already done at work, I can’t be bothered going back to an empty house *sigh*...
At the end of the day, especially after work, it feels great going home and dinner is all ready on the table. It’s quite warm to realise there is someone there waiting for you to get home and have dinner with them. So right now although I am already done at work, I can’t be bothered going back to an empty house *sigh*...

No comments:
Post a Comment