The Calgary Stampede 2009 will be held during July 3-12. It is an annual festival to celebrate the traditional Albertan/Canadian Rodeo, Chuckwagon, etc. And of course during the exciting 10 days, there will be lots of Rodeo compeitions, Chuckwagon races, country music, cowboys, etc. I am really really looking forward to it! I have been searching for a cowgirl shirt for a month now and still with no success. I guess the reason is that I want something that is obvious for the special event yet I also want to wear it during other times of the year and seem not too weird if I wear it in Australia!! Those cowboy hats look great as well!! There will be Stampede Breakfast served around town everyday during the Stampede which includes free pancakes and sausages. There will be fireworks every night, there will also be free concerts! One of the bands playing this year is Simple Plan!! Yes, Simple Plan, the band that sings "Welcome to my life" - the name of my blog! And guess which day they will be playing? July 6th!! Hahaha... did I mention I am really really looking forward to it!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment