The apartment village I live in has a very nice garden with the ever-green Christman pine trees and occasional Chip-n-Dale. I walk pass/through it everyday going to and from work. When I first arrived, it was in the midst of dry Autumn so the colour of the lawn looks awfully familiar! Throughout the (many months of) Winter, the snow blankets the entire lawn and the scene is just majestic, especially with the snow hanging onto the pine trees - very very Christmas-y!! Anyway, now that all the snow has melted and the lawn has reappeared, I am amazed after only a couple of days of sunshine... the lawn literally changed colour - from dry brown to a lushy green! I mean, how can that be?? Months and months of many inches of thick snow, it only took two days for the grass to come out of hibernation, survive and thrive!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment