Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anyone still reading this?

Haha, I can't believe that I am writing on my blog again... after nearly 18 months of absence! A lot have happened since then - first of all, I am in a totally different country. I am in Calgary, Canada doing my postdoctoral training. As you can tell, I have submitted my thesis, passed and also graduated. I had a dream graduation because at the same ceremony, my sister also graduated from her honours degree. What's more is that I gave another (heart-attack) surprise to my parents!! It was fantastic!! For photos, please see my Facebook!

Maybe I should blame it on Facebook that I haven't been updating this blog as often as I would have liked. To be honest, I am getting quite bored by Facebook now and there isn't much you can really "share" through that media. Anyway, I am glad that I have started this again!

I wonder who is still reading this O_o

1 comment:

Irene said...

Irene IS!