It's been a fairly busy and somewhat frustrating week for me at work. It's now late Friday arvo and luckily I have found and is rectifying the problem that was causing me grief the last couple of days! I have been working on a presentation as well. I will be presenting next Tuesday at lab meeting but I am also bringing this talk with me to America to show off myself. Kinda freaking out a bit when I was working on this talk but also fairly excited.
Of course, there is also the news that Essendon's 27 year coach will not be coming back to Bomberland in 2008 - sob sob... Kevin Sheedy has been in Windy hill before I was born, he is a legend and he will always be part of Essendon Football Club's proud history! Hopefully the players can give Sheeds (and probably Hirdy as well) a deserving farewell and make it to the finals this year.
Of course, there is also the news that Essendon's 27 year coach will not be coming back to Bomberland in 2008 - sob sob... Kevin Sheedy has been in Windy hill before I was born, he is a legend and he will always be part of Essendon Football Club's proud history! Hopefully the players can give Sheeds (and probably Hirdy as well) a deserving farewell and make it to the finals this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment