Main Type | Overall Self |
![]() | ![]() |
Enneagram Test Results
Your variant is self pres |
Five: Observer, Thinker, Investigator - Fives are motivated by the desire to understand the world around them, specifically in terms of facts. Believing they are only worth what they contribute, Fives have learned to withdraw, to watch with keen eyes and speak only when they can shake the world with their observations. Sometimes they do just that. However, some Fives are known to withdraw from the world, becoming reclusive hermits and fending off social contact with abrasive cynicism. Fives fear incompetency or uselessness and want to be capable and knowledgeable above all else. The corresponding "deadly sin" of the Five is Avarice and their "holy idea" or essence is Holy Omniscience. Under stress Fives express qualities of Sevens and when relaxed qualities of Eights.



3 comments:
"Under stress Fives express qualities of Sevens and when relaxed qualities of Eights.
" - What the??? I mean the whole thing say you are, lets see - "withdraw from the world" - yet both of these 'qualitites' seems quite out going to me, so where does the 'withdraw' part come in?
My understanding is that Fives are emotionally withdrawn in general but would take risks under stressful situations (Seven) but are happy to keep to themselves at other times (Eight). I think everyone has bits and pieces of each "types" thus the percentage rating.
I have tried another version of this test and I got 5 too. It saids that only the number +/- 1 one to your number counts. Therefore, only 4 and 6 will count if they are also high. But in your case it will be said as 5 only. By the way I got 4, although nothign to be proud of ^.^"
Post a Comment