It's been awhile since I last posted. Nothing really much happened since then, just the usuals - work, rest, play... and more work. With the World Cup well and truly finished, we have to wait for another 4 years for the next soccer fever. Sleeping patterns adjust back to normal while world disasters return to our newspaper front pages. People's sports topic is no longer surrounding the shocking results of last nights "football match" but include a variety of Tour de France (a tornment I am trying to learn about), AFL (not really my favourite topic at the moment) and golf... (golf? who talks about golf?). Anyway, what else has changed since I last posted... well, I have passed the quarter-of-a-century mark - how do I feel? Hmm... not much really. Maybe that is the way it should feel after you pass a certain age - birthdays are better left forgotten!
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment