I needed some help earlier in the week, so I called around to see if any of my friends can help me out. One friend didn’t answer her phone and by the time she called me back, the situation was under control already. So I thought – yeah, thanks for calling me back but I am fine now. Amazingly, I was fired back with the question why didn’t I call her first! Honestly, she wasn’t the first person I called coz considering the situation, she isn’t the best person to help. But in the end, does it really matter when the problem is solved?? I mean seriously, when I call around to look for help, I never expected to be bombarded with more problems!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha... that's funny! I have came across with such person long time ago as well. I see it as a difference in definition of friends. We probably have similar definitions. At least I think friends wouldn't be jealous at me being more friendly to other people.
Post a Comment