Monday, October 01, 2007

Another trophy... but...

Yes, the Occerettes are lining up for yet another trophy tomorrow night. We hope to go one better from last season and actually take the Div.1 Premiers this time round... unfortunately I hurt my ankle again at the semi's and will be missing the grand final. The saddest thing for me I think is that for the last few games we finally played as a full team and found some confidence and rhythm in our game. Personally, I found my feet and got myself some long-needed form and now this! Sigh... I will definitely be cheering the girls on at the sideline.

After a string of injuries... it's the first time my dad has asked me to quit (my mum asks me to quit every week) - only problem is I am also considering joining a mixed soccer team next season =\

No comments: