We have come a long way since last year in our first season when we started in Div4 and winning that, then got promoted and had the best season with only one lost in over 20 games. It was quite phenomenal. I remember when we first got the news that we were pushed up into Div1, we thought it would have been a fairy tale if we have a chance at cracking into the finals, let alone the grand final. And guess what, we nearly stole the premiers again! Thinking back, it is quite amazing. We have been improving week-in week-out; consistently looking forward to the challenge; and from the reactions of our oppositions, we have been competitive yet fair. The biggest gain is definitely the girls have grown to know more of each other on and off the court. At this stage, I don't think the Occerettes are continuing into the new season. I guess I will have to find something else to do on Tuesday nights but I will definitely miss the Wednesday morning soccer chat with the girls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment