Why does something so inevitable still comes as a shock?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.- Elbert Hubbard
Hey guys, welcome to my life! Feel free to comment and just take it easy... Just want to make this clear, I don't know my frequency of posting yet - maybe once a week, twice or even once a month! So just bear with me, I will get the hang of this soon =)
2 comments:
haha...and here I thought we could never get out of it alive anyway. ^_^
I always think that there is a world of difference between 99.99% certainty and knowing 100%. I guess on the same token, we can expect something, with as much certainty as we want, but when it hits, there is still that world of difference to shock us.
Umm ... are we talking about death here? Something so inevitable yet still come as a shock, may be that's why we should not take life too seriously. We will be BORED to death by it otherwise. Hey, I really like this quote, I am going to steal it now, hehe ;P
Post a Comment