I over-heard a conversation between two mid to late 20's females sitting at a near-by table during lunch the other day. They were talking about what qualities they are looking for in their boyfriends-to-be... as in they were listing what they feel as a "must" quality that their boyfriends should have. It is a quite general topic and most of times, girls come up with very similar answers - e.g. rich, tall, handsome, considerate, caring... etc. Well, the girl I over-heard had a list I thought was quite interesting. By no means were the "qualities" strange, they were actually very basic, maybe that's why I was surprised - these things I probably would have taken for granted. She mentioned that he must have a job and that he doesn't work on weekends; road-worthy (as in he drives safely); wears nice shoes; can communicate with her parents without making inappropriate comments. I mean other than wearing nice shoes, all the others I thought were very standard requirements, not exactly "qualities". Got me thinking - are my standards too high? Hmm...
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sound like the qualities she is looking for is basically security (financially and physically) ... o yeah also cleaniness, hmm sounds like most things women look for
Post a Comment